The Sony FE 24mm f/1.4 G Master is the 30th lens in the Sony native E-mount lineup designed for full frame alpha cameras.
Following the 400mm f/2.8, it uniquely designed both optically and mechanically. The optic design delivers both an extremely high resolution and a smooth and gorgeous depth of field. Its a compact and lightweight addition to the G-Master line and features a Direct Drive SSM focusing system for greater thrust, accuracy and high speed compatibility for video and continuous shooting on cameras such as the Sony A9.
• 13 elements in 10 groups
• 11 blade circular diaphragm
• 2 XA elements
• 3 ED elements
• 9.4 inch minimum focusing distance
• light weight and compact
Check out my other videos:
• Sony FE 400mm f/2.8 G Master review https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pix0A5TGn8
• Why Sony Is Absolutely Killing It Right Now https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hYMgDT_iAI
• Sony RX100 VI https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpDVJFzdwUU
• Fujifilm X-E3 is Incredible https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjCjp-6lhcA
• Leica SL First Look https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHD4xoHKtFU
Music is from Epidemic Sound. If you need music for your videos, Epidemic is simply the best in the business. Check them out here: https://goo.gl/v5wWKr
* FTC – Sony paid my way to come test the 24mm f/1.4 lens. No other compensation has been made and the opinions on this lens are my own.