Apple announced 3 new phones today – the iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max and the iPhone XR.
There doesn’t seem to be any upgrades to the cameras in these phones, but what actually impressed me is the processing power. Apple has introduced the new A12 Bionic sensor with the next-generation Neural Engine. There is a 50% graphics boost, 15% performance core boost, and 50% lower power usage. Apple is now claiming 5 trillion calculations per second. This is going to make things really interesting if we can get past portrait mode and see what 3rd parties such as Adobe will do. Lightroom Mobile is getting closer to what the desktop version can do and this performance boost is a big game changer.
Also noteworthy is the new Super Retina display, advanced facial recognition, depth control and of course… lots of bokeh.
Watch the video to…
• Watch Phil Schiller talk about Bokeh
• Understand deeper pixels
• Be tempted to buy a new phone
• See how lenses are much like cheese
Check out my other videos:
• What they got wrong https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlcDc-6qEnw
• iPhone X :: Deeper Pixels https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MC_OVMGTDU
• Is this the camera of the future? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RexVzkC4JNo
• DJI Mavic 2 Pro Review https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEDZk5ulNIE
• Oh Canon https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMey53Y44e0
Music is from Epidemic Sound. If you need music for your videos, Epidemic is simply the best in the business. Check them out here: https://goo.gl/v5wWKr