This is a short film with video footage and stills with the Sony 135mm f/1.8 G Master portrait lens.
I thought I’d do something different for this video since I had so much good stuff from the Sony shoot. So this is presented as a short collection of visuals without me talking. If you want to see the full review – the video is below.
Thanks to Sony for organizing the event at the Greenpoint Terminal Station which is an event space in Brooklyn, NY.
Video footage was shot with the 135mm G Master on a Sony A7 III
Stills were shot with the 135 G Master on a Sony A9
Check out my other videos:
• Sony 135mm f/1.8 G Master Lens Review https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2mLNFmNOT8
• Sony 400mm f/2.8 G Master Lens Review https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pix0A5TGn8
• Sony 24mm f/1.4 G Master Lens Review https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aW-xRCrZXIc
• Why Sony Is Absolutely Killing It Right Now https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hYMgDT_iAI
• Sony RX100 V :: Wow https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuY48hNitCA
Music is from Epidemic Sound. If you need music for your videos, Epidemic is simply the best in the business. Check them out here: https://goo.gl/v5wWKr
Models in this video:
* Sony arranged my flight and hotel, but no financial compensation was made. The opinions on this lens are my own.