Panasonic were gracious enough to invite me to the Austin Event to test the new S1 and S1R full-frame mirrorless cameras.
This video is sponsored by Squarespace
For a free trail and 10% off your order, visit http://squarespace.com/aop and use offer code AOP on checkout
I was extremely impressed with both of these bodies in addition to the amazing lenses that Panasonic has put together for this system. We’ve got an amazing 50mm f/1.4, a 24-105mm f/4 OIS and a 70-200mm f/4 OIS.
You can pre-order your Panasonic gear here: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search?Ntt=panasonic%20fullframe&N=0&InitialSearch=yes&sts=ma&Top+Nav-Search=&BI=8986&KBID=10442&KWID=EZ
In this video we’ll talk about
• image quality
• low light performance
• shooting video
• Panasonic Dual IS image stabilization
Check out my other videos:
• Most Underrated Camera of 2018 :: Panasonic G9 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggBhMbNF8LY
• Panasonic Lumix LX10 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SQdPxFqUp4
• Panasonic S1, S1R :: First Impressions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zSAh3t2aks
• Panasonic GX850 Review and Footage https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJ-dzOPBgQs
• Panasonic Leica DG Summilux 12mm review https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DC26jTZcsvo
• Panasonic GH5 Autofocus Fix https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scplxwKx5LE
Music is from Epidemic Sound. If you need music for your videos, Epidemic is simply the best in the business. Check them out here: https://goo.gl/v5wWKr
* Panasonic paid for my airfare and hotel arrangements, but not financial compensation was made. The thoughts and opinions here are my own.
The Art of Photography
2830 S. Hulen, Studio 133
Fort Worth, TX 76109
US of A