Your voice, or personal style as a photographer is a life long commitment to making images. Some find this early on, others take a while to mature. As I just finished teaching the Streets of Photography workshop with my friend Hugh Brownstone this week – this is what we addressed with the attendees.
Finding a mentor or at least a group of like-minded people with a passion for photography is essential for learning and improving your skillset.
This video is sponsored by Squarespace. For a free trial visit http://squarespace.com/aop – to save 10% on your order, use offer code AOP on checkout. Make your next move with Squarespace!
Check out my other videos:
• We are all better than this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gjHhOi3wak
• The Ultimate Portrait Lens https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2mLNFmNOT8
• Minimalism https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32Iq51GxCmo
• Camera of the Year? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3jv_6Ahyb8
• Creative Photography VS Technical Photography https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Zy6RF6w3BI