The Fujifilm X-T3 is a powerhouse mirrorless camera featuring up to 30 frames per second burst rate shooting and internal 10-bit video at 4:2:0.
Fujifilm released the X-T3 this year as the successor to the popular X-T2. This is a massive upgrade for both stills and video. The X-T2 was a fantastic camera, but had some limitations in terms of power management. You really did need to purchase the battery grip to enable faster burst rate shooting as well as video recording time and overall performance. The grip allowed the camera to use 3 batteries at once.
The Fujifilm X-T3 represents an optimized rethinking of the X-T2. In addition to the brand new, back-side illuminated X-Trans 4 sensor and X Processor, the firmware in the camera has been redesigned as well and you actually get more features than the X-T2 and you can access everything to its fullest potential without having to use the optional battery grip.
For shooting stills, the camera now features burst-rate speeds up to 30 fps (with electronic shutter). Autofocus also got a major upgrade with phase detection AF points added across the entire frame.
Video is now 10-bit and will record at 4:2:0 internal or 4:2:2 external via the HDMI port. The camera will shoot in f-log as well adding a tremendous amount of flexibility in post production color grading. Future firmware updates will include a HLG (hybrid log gamma) profile as well.
And the best part – the Fujifilm X-T3 is actually cheaper than the X-T2 was when it was released. This is an affordable powerhouse of a camera and the best to date in the Fujifilm ecosystem.
Fujifilm X-T3 features:
• 26 megapixel APS-C X-Trans BSI CMOS 4 Sensor
• X-Processor 4 with Quad CPU
• 1080p and 4k UHD video up to 60p
• F-log gamma and 10-bit Output
• 2.16 million phase-detection autofocus points
• 0.75x 3.69 million dot OLED viewfinder
• 3 inch, 1.04 million dot, tilting LCD touchscreen
• Extended ISO 80-51200
• Burst rate shooting speeds up to 30 frams per second
Check out my other videos:
• Fujifilm X-T100 :: The New Best Deal In Photography https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nV9u5JVSKdo
• The Fujifilm X-E3 is INCREDIBLE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjCjp-6lhcA
• Fujifilm nailed this… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlje4uLW7og
• Fujifilm X-T2 :: Brilliant Design https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlje4uLW7og
• My Favorite Fujifilm Lenses https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3K9IBcHYK4
Music is from Epidemic Sound. If you need music for your videos, Epidemic is simply the best in the business. Check them out here: https://goo.gl/v5wWKr
On my channel you will find videos about photography, cinematography, post processing tutorials for Capture One, Lightroom and Photoshop, photo assignments that YOU can participate in, the Artist Series and of course me vlogging about my personal life. The Artist Series is an ongoing set of videos I produce as documentaries on living photographers. I am extremely passionate about photography and video and my goal in making these videos is to share my passion and enthusiasm with you! Don’t forget to subscribe and make sure to hit the like button and share this video if you enjoyed it!
* Fujifilm were kind enough to loan me the X-T3 for review. No financial compensation was made and the opinions here are my own.
The Art of Photography
2830 S. Hulen, Studio 133
Fort Worth, TX 76109
US of A