This weekend I’m headed to Marfa, TX. Why?
The main reason is Donald Judd. Judd is one of the leading minimilist artists from the 1970’s and 1980’s. While working in New York City, he started purchasing property in West Texas to display his large scale environmental works. Today, Chinati features works by Judd as well as Dan Flavin, Claes Oldenberg and Robert Irwin.
I’m going to be vlogging my trip over the next few days. But before I do we need to discuss minimalism.
Check out my other videos:
• Your weekly PHOTOGRAPHY INSPIRATION https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9Cgn0WxYPs
• Panasonic S1, S1R :: First Impressions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zSAh3t2aks
• Switching to an iPad for PHOTO and VIDEO editing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fRJXJCEIyw
• Fired from Canon! The Instagram Problem https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQqdw0iNBeo
• My Ultra Wide Angle lens filter system Arrived! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4pA9LgXCkc
Music is from Epidemic Sound. If you need music for your videos, Epidemic is simply the best in the business. Check them out here: https://goo.gl/v5wWKr