Can I actually use my iPhone and my iPad Pro to replace work that I do on my iMac?
The bulk of the work I do on a computer centers around photography and video. The idea of working on mobile is attractive to me because I spend a good amount of the year traveling. When I’m not traveling, I find myself back in the office chained to the desk for long hours of editing. Ideally if I could find a way to make mobile devices actually work for me, I could be more productive and have more freedom to be present in the moment – not chained to a computer.
Apple is now showing some real promise for a graphics intensive workflow – if you don’t mind a few workarounds.
LumaFusion :: https://luma-touch.com
Lacie DJI Copilot BOSS :: https://amzn.to/2Wv2zws
This video is sponsored by Squarespace. For a free trail and 10% off your order, build a beautiful website at http://squarespace.com/aop and use offer code AOP on checkout.
Check out my other videos:
• Fired from Canon! The Instagram Problem https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQqdw0iNBeo
• Creative Photography VS Technical Photography https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Zy6RF6w3BI
• Fujifilm X-T3 Hands on Review https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMiQ9-kE0nc
• Nikon Z6 Hands on Review https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZX5t73pTSs
• Sony Sensor Hack :: Seeing Light Differently https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9CUUhJ_i_A
Music is from Epidemic Sound. If you need music for your videos, Epidemic is simply the best in the business. Check them out here: https://goo.gl/v5wWKr