The Hasselblad 80mm f/1.9 is incredible. Its a major addition to the Hasselblad X1D lens lineup in that it has an incredible personality.
Available in December 2018 at B&H https://goo.gl/hnLeUZ
The Hasselblad X1D is still a fairly young system. Hasselblad has a roadmap of coming lenses and the 80mm f/1.9 is the 6th lens in the lineup. More importantly this lens represents an unusual lens type for medium format in its aperture. There currently is no lens like this available on any native medium format system and that’s what makes this special. Hasselblad have developed a new voice and if this is any indication of the future direction, its going to be incredible.
• 80.5mm f/1.9
• 14 elements in 9 groups
• Aperture range f/1.9 to f/32
• 77mm filter threading
• 2.30 lb / 1044 g
Check out my other videos:
• Why Sony Is Killing It Right Now https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hYMgDT_iAI
• Oh Canon https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMey53Y44e0
• Sony 24mm f/1.4 G Master https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aW-xRCrZXIc
• Sony 400mm f/2.8 G Master https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pix0A5TGn8
• Sony A7 III https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVnMQAHjbLg
Music is from Epidemic Sound. If you need music for your videos, Epidemic is simply the best in the business. Check them out here: https://goo.gl/v5wWKr