This week I had the opportunity to test out the new real-time autofocus on the Sony a6400. The results are interesting.
The Sony a6400 is the first camera to use what Sony calls “Real Time Tracking Autofocus” which essentially adds pattern and color recognition to its AI autofocus system in addition to face detection and Eye AF. This allows for subjects that might turn or pass behind an object as the camera stays in focus on that subject.
It works and its not bad – especially considering the price point. The one area that’s problematic is in the graphic display that tells you what its focusing it on. I’ll explain in this video.
#SonyA6400 #autofocus #HandsOnReview
Check out my other videos:
• Sony a6400 :: The Best Vlog Ever https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtNAnEPM3kk
• Sony SENSOR HACK – seeing light differently https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9CUUhJ_i_A
• How good are Sony Lenses? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLJQG_pU3J4
• Why Sony is Killing It Right Now https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hYMgDT_iAI
• Sony RX100 V https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuY48hNitCA
Music is from Epidemic Sound. If you need music for your videos, Epidemic is simply the best in the business. Check them out here: https://goo.gl/v5wWKr