There is an enormously missed opportunity in the world of photography today. We have more technology than ever before and we don’t do very much with it.
This week we saw 3 major announcements, the Nikon Z7 and Z6, the Canon EOS R and the Fujifilm X-T3. In the history of photography I’ve never seen a marketing blitzkrieg like we’ve seen over the last few weeks. And the funny thing is people respond not by making amazing things, but by fighting on the internet. Canon invites us to be part of the revolution. Lets look at some actual revolutionary moments in photography.
Check out my other videos:
• Nobody Cares About Your Photography https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4pE-pdhnJw
• Work That Matters https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA0FY9H3lCI&list=PLGEE7pGLuppTx9FqZByoGEtXAeM0PgIat&index=10&t=0s
• The Attitude of a Photographer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXxU6cvpnEU
• Why Gear Doesn’t Matter https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4bhXRdAGOU&list=PLGEE7pGLuppTx9FqZByoGEtXAeM0PgIat&index=11&t=0s
• The Secret To Being A Great Photographer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U–Tn19nYME&list=PLGEE7pGLuppTx9FqZByoGEtXAeM0PgIat&index=7&t=0s
Music is from Epidemic Sound. If you need music for your videos, Epidemic is simply the best in the business. Check them out here: https://goo.gl/v5wWKr