The Zeiss Batis 18mm f/2.8 is an ultra-wide angle lens designed for full frame Sony E-mount cameras.
Zeiss is one of the best 3rd party lens suppliers in the industry and the Batis series was designed specifically for autofocus Sony E-Mount. The Batis 18mm f/2.8 is easily one of my most used lenses in that I film nearly all my vlog footage with this. Its specifically designed for the Sony system so not only does it support Eye AF but it also features a linear autofocus motor so autofocus is fast, accurate and silent. Perfect for video application.
• 18mm E-Mount/Full Frame compatibility
• 21mm equivalent on APS-C cameras
• Distagon Design
• Aperture f/2.8 to f/22
• 9.84 inch / 25 cm minimum focus distance
• 11 elements in 10 groups
• Four Aspherical Elements
• Seven Special Glass Elements
• Floating Element Design
• Zess T* Anti-Reflective Coating
• Linear Autofocus Motor
• Dust and Moisture-Resistant
• OLED focus distance display