Dogfish Head is an amazing brewery in Deleware – they’ve released a Gose called Super Eight. Currently collaborating on a film with Kodak, they claim this beer can be the perfect catalist for developing film. I decided to put it to the test. Can you actually develop film using beer? Develop responsibly.
My Lightroom Presets – last chance to save 40%! http://theartofphotography.tv/presets/
This video is sponsored by Squarespace. For a free trial, visit https://squarespace.com/aop and use offer code AOP to save 10% on check out!
Kodak’s documentation for using Super Eight to develop film https://www.kodak.com/US/en/corp/campaign/dogfish/default.htm?cid=go&idhbx=dogfish&idhbx=dogfish
Check out my other videos:
• Lightroom Presets :: Get Incredible Looking Images https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO6s6oRPR1A
• We Are All Better Than This https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gjHhOi3wak
• The Ultimate Portrait Lens :: Sony 135mm f/1.8 G Master https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2mLNFmNOT8
• Developing Color Film https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4nRPckotCw
• Developing Black & White Film https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKVKOnexIY0