Photography is a mix of many disciplines – it includes a creative component on top of physics, chemistry, electronics and other various sciences.
We live in an age where we have more technology coming out than we actually use. In some ways we are spoiled to this and its made us lazy in the effort that we put into creating images.
So in this video, I’d like to raise a discussion about where the boundary is between the technical and the creative sides of our art. Where is it for you?
Martin Munkacsi book I’m referring to: https://amzn.to/2CJtDyR
Check out my other videos:
• Nobody Cares About Your Photography https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4pE-pdhnJw
• Sharper Image Myths https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gomen4HjoiU
• The Most Important Lesson In Photography https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDjVoI59kYc
• The Secret To Being A Great Photographer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U–Tn19nYME
• Photography Lesson With John Free https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKIUOX426Dw
Music is from Epidemic Sound. If you need music for your videos, Epidemic is simply the best in the business. Check them out here: https://goo.gl/v5wWKr