Is the Fujifilm 16mm f/1.4 comparable to the new Sony 24mm f/1.4?
In short, its a tough comparison. They both have the same field of view in the end result – one is full frame and the other is designed for APS-C mirrorless. But physically they are 2 different focal lengths. These mean different designs, different intent and so on.
But since we’re talking about the Fujinon 16mm f/1.4, this is one of my favorite lenses of all time regardless of system. Its an incredible wide angle with excellent contrast, sharpness and bokeh. It has a minimum focusing distance of just under 6 inches and is fast enough to use in low light and get great results.
• 13 elements in 11 groups
• 2 aspherical and 2 extra low dispersion elements
• f/1.4 to f/16 aperture range (22 stops)
• 1/3 stop increments
• 9 blades (rounded diaphragm opening)
• Focus Range – 15cm to infinity
• filter size – 67mm
• Autofocus Motor: DC coreless
Check out my other videos:
• How good are Sony lenses? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLJQG_pU3J4
• Sony 24mm f/1.4 G Master https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aW-xRCrZXIc
• Sony 400mm f/2.8 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pix0A5TGn8
• Fujifilm X-T100 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nV9u5JVSKdo
• Fujifilm X-E3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjCjp-6lhcA
Music is from Epidemic Sound. If you need music for your videos, Epidemic is simply the best in the business. Check them out here: https://goo.gl/v5wWKr