Editing video on an iPad is a complete game changer.
This video is sponsored by Squarespace
For a free trial and 10% off your order, visit http://squarespace.com/aop and use offer code AOP on checkout
Lumafusion is an incredible NLE from some former Avid developers that literally makes it possible to take advantage of the iPad for video editing. I’ve switched over to editing on mobile this year and use it on my iPad pro as well as my iPhone. Both are faster than my desktop computer. I talked about this in a video a few weeks ago and had a good number of requests for a tutorial. So here it is!
Of course, this video was edited in Lumafusion 😉
Check out my other videos:
• Switching to an iPad for Photo and Video editing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fRJXJCEIyw
• Brooklyn Footage on the Sony 135mm f/1.8 G Master https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QU6jor_XN0
• My current filmmaking and video setup https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LMTF-QagPE
• Fired from Canon :: The Instagram Problem https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQqdw0iNBeo
• Sony Sensor Hack :: Seeing Light Differently https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9CUUhJ_i_A
Music is from Epidemic Sound. If you need music for your videos, Epidemic is simply the best in the business. Check them out here: https://goo.gl/v5wWKr