Frank Crebas is an aviation photographer based in Amsterdam.
This video was produced in partnership with Sony. Sony brought us all out to the Miramar Air Show in San Diego to photograph with the A9, Sony FE 400mm f/2.8 and Sony FE 100-400 G Master lenses. I got a chance to sit down with Frank Crebas on the second day we were there to talk about his career and approach to aviation photography. Frank is one of the world’s premiere aviation photographers and one of the most prolific in the field.
• How Frank started shooting airplanes
• The first serious jobs
• How to photograph in a cockpit
• How to deal with glare in photography
• How to deal with lighting conditions photographing an air show
• Choreographing a photo shoot
Check out my other videos:
• Photographing the Blue Angels with the Sony A9 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neazWk2kjTc
• Sony 24mm f/1.4 GM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aW-xRCrZXIc
• DJI Mavic 2 Pro Review https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEDZk5ulNIE
• Why Sony Are Killing It Right Now https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hYMgDT_iAI
• Sony FE 400mm F/2.8 GM Lens https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pix0A5TGn8
Music is from Epidemic Sound. If you need music for your videos, Epidemic is simply the best in the business. Check them out here: https://goo.gl/v5wWKr