$4000 Camera Giveaway - YOUR Choice!!!
Thanks to all who participated! Out of 14,174 entries - we have a winner!
Congrats to Nathalie in New York who won the Summer Giveaway - she's got a brand new A7III with a Sony 24-70mm f/2.8 GM lens!
Thank you for entering!
I'll be doing another giveaway in October so stay tuned.
Why am I giving away a $4000 camera budget?
Lets be honest - this summer wasn’t what we thought it would be. No vacations, no beach - most of us are working from home… So how about we take this summer up a notch and do an Art of Photography camera giveaway!
The winner is going to receive a budget of $4000 to spend on a body, lenses - whatever you want. If you win, just let me know how you want to fill your budget and I’ll have it sent right to you.
Official Contest Rules
1. Eligibility: The Art of Photography Summer Camera Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is open to any legal resident who is at least 13 years of age at the time of entry (“Entrant"(s)). Void in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria or any other country with US sanctions and where prohibited. The Giveaway is sponsored by Ted Forbes / The Art of Photography (“Sponsor”).
2. Prize: The Giveaway allows Entrants to enter random drawings, as described below for a chance at the $4,000 USD in camera gear (“Prize”). The average retail value (“ARV”) of the Prize is $4,000 USD. The total ARV of all Prizes is $4,000 USD. THE ODDS OF WINNING THE PRIZE DEPENDS ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED.
No Prize substitution or cash alternative is allowed except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If a Prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of Sponsor, a substitute prize of equal or greater retail value may be awarded. The Winner will be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the Prize received.
3. Giveaway Period: The Giveaway shall begin at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on July 27, 2020 and shall end at 11:59 p.m. ET on August 31, 2020 ("Giveaway Period").
4. How to Enter: To enter the Giveaway you must enter a valid email address to the form on this page. Entries must be received during the Giveaway Period. ONLY ONE ENTRY IS PERMITTED PER PERSON. Multiple entries will be applied to “Entrants” who have purchased presets as linked on this page by the end of the Giveaway Period. Previous purchases will count as long as the email address used for the Giveaway matches the email used to purchase presets. No purchase is required.
5. Winning: The winner of the Giveaway (“Winner”) shall be chosen at random by Ted Forbes. The Winner shall be chosen within 5 days of the end of the Giveaway Period.
6. Prize Claim: The Winner will be notified within 5 days of the drawing via email. The Winner may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and (where legal) a Publicity Release (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”) within 5 days of notification. The failure to respond timely, to the notifications and the failure to provide the Prize Claim Documents will result in forfeiture of the Prize and, in such case, the I may declare an alternate winner, based on another random drawing. If a Prize goes unclaimed or is forfeited by the Winner, the Prize may not be re-awarded, in my sole discretion. The Winner may be required to provide Sponsor with a valid social security number before the Prize will be awarded for tax reporting purposes. An IRS Form 1099 or W-8BEN may be issued in the name of the Winner, for the actual value of the Prize received. Other restrictions may apply.
7. Rights of Sponsor: Sponsor, shall have the right, at its sole and absolute discretion to refuse any Entry whatsoever made by Entrants which it finds to be in violation of these Official Rules or which it finds in its sole discretion to be otherwise objectionable for any reason.
Your participation in and entry into this giveaway must be in compliance with YouTube’s own Community Guidelines. Entries which don’t comply with YouTube’s Community Guidelines will be disqualified.
YouTube is not a sponsor of this Giveaway. By entering this Giveaway, you release YouTube from any and all liability related to this Giveaway.
The Art of Photography
2830 S Hulen St, Studio 133
Fort Worth, TX 76109