The Sony 135mm f/1.8 G Master lens is the 31st lens in Sony’s full-frame, e-mount lineup.
I quickly fell in love with this lens – it is outstanding. Designed for longer portraits, this has some of the best optical rendering that I’ve seen on any lens to date. This is the ultimate portrait lens. Bokeh is excellent, it has outstanding sharpness and the autofocus speeds are impressive. This has the same XD linear drive system that is found in the Sony 400mm f/2.8 G Master as well as the Sony 24mm f/1.4 G Master lenses.
One correction – around 03:17 I say there’s little spherical aberration at small apertures when in face I meant to say diffraction. This is where the sharpness softens in the lens and for most lenses this starts around f/16. Its been a long week – sorry for the confusion.
Check out my other videos:
• Sony 400mm f/2.8 G Master Lens Review https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pix0A5TGn8
• Sony 24mm f/1.4 G Master Lens Review https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aW-xRCrZXIc
• Why Sony Is Absolutely Killing It Right Now https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hYMgDT_iAI
• Sony RX100 V :: Wow https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuY48hNitCA
• Sony a5100 :: The Best Deal In Photography? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuY48hNitCA
Music is from Epidemic Sound. If you need music for your videos, Epidemic is simply the best in the business. Check them out here: https://goo.gl/v5wWKr
* Sony paid for my hotel and flight to come use this lens. No financial compensation was made and the opinions here are my own.