Amabilis Bags on Kickstarter
My friend Brian over at Amabilis sent me his latest 2 bags – he calls these the Tactical Urban Carry System. There’s essentially 2 different bags, the first being a rucksack-style backpack (the Urban Responder) and the second an open-style tote bag (the Tactical Tote). These are both ideal for street photography and travel. I’m seriously excited for him – his design style is extremely unique.
I’m super excited to be traveling with both bags next week for my street photography workshop in New York City.
Both bags feature a fluid organization design approach with modular components and effortless access to keep creative tools organized, camera gear accessible and space for anything you need for travel. They feature best-in-class appearance using military-grade tarpaulin, super fabric and waterproof zippers.
• Quick Access Lockable 15″ Padded Laptop Compartment w/Waterproof Zippers
• Water Bottle/Stash Zippered Pocket
• Cellphone/Wallet Zippered Stash Pocket
• 2 Embroidered Edge Velcro Patches w/Laser Cut Molle
• Contoured Shoulder Straps
• Sternum Strap
• Air Channel Back Padding
• Lumbar Pad Concealed Secret Zippered Pocket
• Neoprene Port for Cables or Hydration Tube
• Reflective Logo on Front & Shoulder Strap (Visibility in Both Directions)
• Iconic Military Top Closure
• Dual Zipper Main Compartment Access: Panel Loader Fashion
• Zippered Tablet/Stash Pocket
• Large Pocket Sleeve for Hydration Bladder, Folio, Wet Jacket, etc.
• Dry Bag Style Waterproof Collar Closure
Check out my other videos:
• How to EDIT VIDEO on an IPAD PRO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbYwPAVK_tk
• Your Weekly Photography Inspiration https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9Cgn0WxYPs
• One of those Art videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puHX6090t1M
• The Ultimate Portrait Lens? Sony 135mm f/1.8 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2mLNFmNOT8
• THIS was unexpected! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuNnXUUSj_c